Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Key to Success!

As I was pondering technology and how it will contribute to my success as a dance educator? Then it hit me! Remembering one day during a training session while working with Xerox as a Marketing Representative, I asked the coach at the time, "What is the key thing that would contribute to my success in this business?" She answered, "Good organization is the key to success!"

Good organization is the key to success in every arena of life, including technology. Once you have learned how to navigate the software, it is important to keep track of your files in order to locate your saved information. Good organization will afford me the ability to keep student records and files, lesson plans, media files, music files etc. in an electronic format for faster, easier accessibility of teaching tools. Maintaining an organized paperless working environment will in turn contribute to my success as a dance educator in the classroom.

No comments: